Hootsuite is an incredibly useful application for managing social media network channels. Often referred to as a social media management system or tool, it enables you to view multiple streams at once and monitor what customers are saying.
To post your videos on social media platforms using Hootsuite.
1. When the video is ready, hot on Generate and select Social video posts for Hootsuite
2. Sign in to Hootsuite using your credentials and Allow Pictory to access your account
3. On the next screen, you will have the option to enter the Prelude, Hashtags, the date and time for the post as well as the frequency of how often you wish to post.
Once done, click on Next.
4. Give it a few minutes to generate the video snippets for your post, your scenes will be converted into snippets of your video which will be posted on your social media account.
5. Select your social media account that is linked on Hootsuite. You can edit the text with each post/video clip. You can also change and set the time for each post.
6. On the left you have a tiny check box, you can uncheck that if you wish not to post a specific clipping.
Once you are done editing, click on Schedule on Hootsuite