This help article is intended to walk you through a few easy steps that will give you all the details and explanations of the features related to customizing your intro and outro scenes.
1. Click on the Branding Tab and Enable the Intro Scene and Outro Scene to begin customizing.
With the Intro and Outro scene enabled, you can now customize it by adding your own visual, logo and text.
2. To add your own visual in the intro and outro scene:
Click on the “Upload video clip or image” to add your visual from your PC or click on “Import from visuals” to choose from the Pictory library.
3. Next, you can add your logo to your intro scene. To know how to add your own logo, click here.
4. You can also add your custom text to your intro/outro scene by changing the text in the textbox below.
To learn more about how to change the Style of your text, click here.
5. To customize your outro, click on the ‘Outro’ tab and upload your visuals, logo and text.